Come one, come all, and revel as I navigate the ups and downs of the mundanities of my life. Thus far, my stomach-churning has been kept to a minimum, but I can't speak for my readers. You'll be riveted as you're kept on the edge of your seat, wondering, "Will the next post be the one that makes me lose my lunch??" Excitement, she wrote!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I fucking got evicted.

Dear all:

due to some unstable landlord/tenant relations, I've been evicted from
a-chasm. It's a sad day for the bl0g, but as long as you guys keep reading it, all will be well. You might ask how this change of address affects you, the reader. And the answer is: it doesn't. Just click the "bl0g update" link in my profile like you've always been doing, and it will take you here, which is http://freelancer-redux.blogspot.com/

Check back soon for updates, and thanks for your continued support!

Amy

No comments: