Come one, come all, and revel as I navigate the ups and downs of the mundanities of my life. Thus far, my stomach-churning has been kept to a minimum, but I can't speak for my readers. You'll be riveted as you're kept on the edge of your seat, wondering, "Will the next post be the one that makes me lose my lunch??" Excitement, she wrote!

Monday, October 17, 2005

A New Low


Jubilee251
:
i don't think i'm going to get any ass soon

o0 freelancer 0o: i'm not either
o0 freelancer 0o: it's because my standards are too high
o0 freelancer 0o: i don't wanna shack up with some random drunk guy
o0 freelancer 0o: that's my standard.
o0 freelancer 0o: above random drunk guy.
Jubilee251: i think it's because i'm not drunk enough

I really need to get laid. Bad.
*lowers standards*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BadLY. Adverb. And I need to get laid more than you do, so pass any wealth you receive along to me.