Come one, come all, and revel as I navigate the ups and downs of the mundanities of my life. Thus far, my stomach-churning has been kept to a minimum, but I can't speak for my readers. You'll be riveted as you're kept on the edge of your seat, wondering, "Will the next post be the one that makes me lose my lunch??" Excitement, she wrote!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All in the (Plant) Family


I know. I am a big dork. I don't care. The threat of social ostracism isn't going to make me not love my plants. Or not take a family photo of them. Or not spend the bulk of my evening learning how to use the "callouts" feature in Word to add captions.



5 comments:

JBH said...

Amy Chen--This is how I will stay connected to you in New York. By assiduously reading your blog.

Also, the only part of this that is dorky is the captions. But that part is very dorky indeed.

Kimber said...

Dorky indeed, but I LOVE IT! This is the best blog I've read in a very long time.

I'm deeply interested in Zia Zinnia given her predisposition to overachieving. I can't wait to see what happens with her in the future.

Kimber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Using the word "assiduous" will cost you Coolness Points. :)

I love you both and thank you for reading!!

Unknown said...

Dear Jabba,

Looks like you're building a botanic garden where one not only enjoys the plants but also learns botanic lessons. I am happy about your newly found enthusiasm, and so glad your embrace life in its many facets, be it piano playing, painting, swimming, star-watching,baseball- match-banner waving, and plant cultivating! Hope all of this continues to inspire your writing, observing, and living life to its fullest.
Love.
Your most enthusiastic cheer leader and Mom.