Come one, come all, and revel as I navigate the ups and downs of the mundanities of my life. Thus far, my stomach-churning has been kept to a minimum, but I can't speak for my readers. You'll be riveted as you're kept on the edge of your seat, wondering, "Will the next post be the one that makes me lose my lunch??" Excitement, she wrote!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Just Repeat This Mantra...

To my relief, the idea of me becoming a Yankees' fan clearly does not sit well with the masses. I thank them for their concern while we all continue hoping for the best.

Auto response from o0 freelancer 0o: I swear to god - one of these nights I'm going to buckle down and start doing some work instead of becoming an alcoholic and allowing myself to be converted to a *shudder* Yankees fan.
Really, I swear.

XPhyIe: i dont even know you anymore

Airman C81:
try not to become a yankees fan, but if you do know that we can perform an exorcism on you. being a yankees fan is pretty much the same as being possessed by the devil or some o
ther evil entity. do not fear, your soul shall not perish because of those pinstripes

ShaddamVII: Drink away!
ShaddamVII: But drink away and BERATE the Yankees' fans.
ShaddamVII: Goddamnit!
ShaddamVII: Go Indians!
ShaddamVII: Go White Sox, Go A's, Go Red Sox!

AmbiSanchz: YOU BETTER NOT BE A YANKEES FAN
AmbiSanchz: CAUSE IM IN BOSTON NOW
AmbiSanchz: SOX FANS CANT INTERMINGLE WITHYANKEES FANS
AmbiSanchz: AND I MISS THE CHEN


6 days until I see Yankees v. O's at Camden Yards!