Come one, come all, and revel as I navigate the ups and downs of the mundanities of my life. Thus far, my stomach-churning has been kept to a minimum, but I can't speak for my readers. You'll be riveted as you're kept on the edge of your seat, wondering, "Will the next post be the one that makes me lose my lunch??" Excitement, she wrote!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Dear Readers:


you may notice that the updates have become more scarce as the summer progresses. I am keeping very busy with my 40-hour a week unpaid internship! On top of that, I do have a wide range of side projects that I am loathe to abandon. Primarily, right now I am working on a particular project that should be done within the week. It is my hope to return to maintaining this blog upon the project's completion. At least until the next project comes along.

In the meantime, I am trying to rope in some guest writers for this blog to mix things up a bit. Just as Dan Savage (of the sex advice column "Savage Love") knows to call in a pinch hitter from time to time to keep his column from going stale (although that doesn't seem to be a problem when you're dealing with diaper fetishists and penis shock toys), I too can understand the need for an occasional change in tone or opinion. Hopefully, a guest writer once in a blue moon will do the dual job of keeping this blog active even while I'm busy with other tasks, as well as injecting some new flavor into your weekly read.

Oh, who am I kidding? It's summer. You're all out playing frisbee on the beach or backpacking through central Europe. Life is hard for the lonely keepers (and guest-keepers) of blogs.

Love,
Amy