Come one, come all, and revel as I navigate the ups and downs of the mundanities of my life. Thus far, my stomach-churning has been kept to a minimum, but I can't speak for my readers. You'll be riveted as you're kept on the edge of your seat, wondering, "Will the next post be the one that makes me lose my lunch??" Excitement, she wrote!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

It's About Time!

Valentine's Day is coming late next year, but when the reward to be reaped is one of history's most acclaimed - and, well, BEST, dammit! - shows on television, it'll be well worth the wait. Yes, after over a year of waiting and having my hopes dashed, Fox Entertainment has finally given the word for the official DVD release of NYPD Blue, Season 3. The day to be counting down to will be February 21st (107 days to go, as of this writing). And frankly, if I may say so, as long as I've got Sipowicz and Simone dancing on my screen, this will be one V-Day weekend that I won't mind spending alone.

No comments: