Come one, come all, and revel as I navigate the ups and downs of the mundanities of my life. Thus far, my stomach-churning has been kept to a minimum, but I can't speak for my readers. You'll be riveted as you're kept on the edge of your seat, wondering, "Will the next post be the one that makes me lose my lunch??" Excitement, she wrote!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I am a giant fucking tard: this is the TardBlog.

Let it be noted that the slow but steady general atrophying of my brain has officially begun. I left for class this morning without my keys. Or my wallet. I realized the latter at the exact moment I came to the head of a very long line during lunch time at Subway, as the Subway employee was wrapping up my 6-inch roast beef sub. Needless to say, I hurried the fuck out of there and didn't turn back.

My motion abilities have apparently also begun to be affected by the brain degeneration. While maneuvering through a long row of seats in my public policy class later this afternoon, I snagged my skirt on a table corner. The side of the skirt ripped, and...well, I flashed Dylan Selterman an eyeful of ass. Okay, maybe it wasn't an eyeful, but it was definitely an inappropriate amount for a classroom setting. As for whether seeing the side of my butt was a good experience or an altogether scarring one is not really for me to assess (haha, assess), but Dylan did not appear to go blind at any point during the class.

No comments: