Come one, come all, and revel as I navigate the ups and downs of the mundanities of my life. Thus far, my stomach-churning has been kept to a minimum, but I can't speak for my readers. You'll be riveted as you're kept on the edge of your seat, wondering, "Will the next post be the one that makes me lose my lunch??" Excitement, she wrote!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Lightning Round, Part I

* * * * * * *
After paying my DSL and Express bills for this month, I have a grand total of $10* left over in my checking account.

MattDMan14: hah are you kidding me? that's brilliant
MattDMan14: it's like, your budget is perfectly balanced
o0 freelancer 0o: no, that does NOT indicate my budget is perfectly balanced
o0 freelancer 0o: it indicates that i am totally fucked


* * * * * * *
If I shave off 9** seconds from my combined Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert Minesweeper times, I will qualify to be in the World Rankings for Minesweeper. To qualify, the combined times of all levels must be 99 seconds or lower. Someday, in the near future, I will join the prestigious list of names such as Arne Vestrheim of Norway (99 seconds), Lau Tai Leong of Singapore (79 seconds), and Matt McGrinley of the USA (62 seconds).

* * * * * * *
I'm going to see Rilo Kiley on May 28th at the 9:30 Club with Stumpy McNoleggs! If anyone wants to join us, get your tickets at the 9:30 Club website before they sell out!


April 26th update:
* $5
** 7 seconds


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello Amy, I am commenting on your blog as you so desperately wanted me to, but I can't blame you, who wouldn't want my comments???

I probably should have reread the post before I began commented so I can say something relevent to it. Oh well I'll chalk this one up to error. Oh yes and you must stop referring to people by these names like stumpy mcnolegs and kojak, use real names or else i feel like i am reading the blog of someone of other ...yea i dont know where i am going with that.

goodbye

p.s. Amy has herpes! hopefully some people won't be in for a suprise