Come one, come all, and revel as I navigate the ups and downs of the mundanities of my life. Thus far, my stomach-churning has been kept to a minimum, but I can't speak for my readers. You'll be riveted as you're kept on the edge of your seat, wondering, "Will the next post be the one that makes me lose my lunch??" Excitement, she wrote!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Why are corndogs so magically delicious?

My brain has been picked way too much lately - I've spent the past few days explaining the difference between my love of Neil Young versus my love of Bob Dylan, whether or not there is permanence in romantic love, my philosophy on putting the past behind oneself, and so forth. But I think the fact of the matter is: when people devote time and energy to probing the depths of some much-discussed subject, that subject better fucking be about which potential celebrity pregnancies would overshadow that of Britney Spears'.

I'm not saying I'm above the masses - I read E!Online's various gossip columns as often as the unemployed housewife next door. So, in honor of that, as well a taking a much needed break from thought-inducing philosophical inquiries, here's a list of lighter questions I've found myself pondering recently:


1. Should I risk waiting for this Abercrombie tube dress to go on sale even more, or should I just buy it now for 30 bucks????
2. Why don't people understand that me and my love of the Spice Girls come as one package????
3. Why is there no Facebook group devoted to Lost????
4. What am I going to do the 24 flavored condoms the Health and Wellness nurse gave me????
5. When is the Season 3 DVD set of the NYPD Blue going to be released????
6. Do guys back-compare the attractiveness of their girlfriends????
7. Why the fuck am I still up at 4:00 in the morning writing in my blog????

4/17 update:
I changed the settings so that people can comment anonymously without registering. Please don't let this turn into the Daily Jolt - I'm setting the "in my pants" quota at 5 per day.

No comments: